40 Day Renewal
Time & Location
About the Event
Out with the old and in with the new, 2021!
Find your practice!
Come back to it!
Wherever you are in life, in yoga, this is an invitation to deepen in a new way. Make a commitment to yourself to explore something new. Whether you’ve only just begun the practice of yoga or you’re curious what more there is.
We will explore the art of rolling out our mats, but we will learn what it means to transfer that art into the bustle of our worlds. Asana (the movement portion of yoga) will only be 1 out 7 layers that we explore over the 40 days we commit together.
Join me on this journey of the Limbs of Yoga and what it means to Live FROM this practice not just to live for it.
- 40 Days of Movement- we will meet each Sunday for approx. 90mins and lay the foundation ahead for our week of home practices.
- Philosophy Principles
- Group Support
- Independent Study
- Asana (Yoga movement)
- Pranayama (breathwork)
- An optional 20min 1:1 call with me to answer any questions that may be rising to the surface
Things to consider:
- Have a specific journal for this journey. Bring it to our group gatherings and you’ll be guided to use it throughout your week.
- Mala/108 Strands of Beads- this is 100% optional, but I'll be sharing some information on how to work with this and you get to decide if it becomes part of your journey. Please don't make a BIG investment, Malas are about the intention we put in them and not what they're made of.
- I may suggest books over the time together that you feel called to invest in. One of those books to think about for as we get started is “Meditations for the Mat” by Rolf Gates. This isn’t mandatory but it may enhance our time together.
My vision and hope is that we can connect together safely (and socially distanced) in person. However depending on the Covid protocols + weather at the time of our 40 Day commitment we may have to pivot. Please be aware that we have a plan, but within that plan is always the ability to be flexible in order to continue to support everyone in the best way possible.
Planned meeting times (please set aside around 90mins):
- Sunday Jan 3rd 8:00am Cemetery Park
- Sunday Jan 10th 8:00am Cemetery Park
- Sunday Jan 17th 8:00am Cemetery Park
- Sunday Jan 24th 8:00am Cemetery Park
- Sunday Jan 31st 8:00am Cemetery Park
- Sunday Feb 7th 8:00am Cemetery park
- Saturday Feb 13th 8:00am The Cross
**If you cannot make it to one of the LIVE sessions we will be creating community and you can jump on a call within your group support to go over what you missed. The first time I went through an experience like this, the bonds that were created, changed my life: I started VPUY with one of the women, I now rent a home from another women, one women is my neighbor, and two of the women went on to teach for VPUY. The bonds that are established when you go through an uplifting experience deepen the opportunity to find incredible connections in people that will continue to uplift you even when these 40days have expired.
Who Am I:
Jessy Raspiller is the owner of Venture Well Yoga + Ventura Pop Up Yoga. She has been practicing yoga since 2005. Yoga wasn’t always what it has become, and this is what she hopes to expand for others. The first decade of her practice she felt like pieces were missing. Things that were meant to be integrated were not being talked about. She kept picking up books and longing for answers to questions she didn't know who to ask. Alas upon moving to Ventura she began her devoted practice. In doing so the local studio she attended, held their own 40 Day challenge. During this event some of those missing pieces began to open up.
Years have since passed and a new world began to be revealed that Jessy now refers to as the Living Practice. Jessy’s yogic and philosophical curiosities continued to take her around the world. This course is an offering of the wisdom that she found through yoga and sprinkled with that which inevitably was awoken within her.
**Please note that when you make a commitment to this course by registering or booking, you're making a commitment to yourself. To step out of our comfort zone and say YES to something that may have some reservations around it. Once you've registered for this course there are no cancellations or refunds. If fear is bubbling to the surface lets please have a discussion... this is likely you begining the process already.
- 40 Day Renewal :: Standard$221$2210$0
- 40 Day Renewal :: Sponsorship$255$2550$0
- 40 Day Renewal :: Shift$155$1550$0